Visa to Russia is a necessary condition for foreign citizen to entry into Russia.

The type of visa depends on the reasons of the foreigner. So, the type of visa can be:

  • Tourist
  • Educational
  • Private
  • Business
  • Work

Tourist visa is a the best choice if you need to visit Russia urgently. Our reference-number in the list of the authorized tour operators is МТЗ 011005 and we provide our clients with tourist visa support.  You can order the business visa support contacting us by


The visa is issued on the basis of tourist invitation to Russia (a document consisting of a tourist voucher and confirmation of hotel reservation). Foreign citizens, who wish to obtain a visa to Russia, shall apply to the Russian Consulate for visa processing. The order of presentation of documents is governed directly by the RF mission abroad, for all the necessary information should contact them. The period during which the document is issued, depends on the respective consulate.


Work Russian visa can be valid for entry for a maximum of 1 year and can be single, double or multiple entry. Tourist visa is issued for а foreign citizen, who entering Russia as tourist, for a term of up to 30 days. The visa can be a single or double entry.


The Consulate may request the following documents: Health Insurance Confirmation of availability of funds Tourist Invitation Passport (identity document) A completed application form Consulate.


Getting a tourist Visa After You got an invitation, You need to submit it to the Russian consulate and apply for a visa to Russia. For further information, please, contact Your local Consulate of Russian Federation.


Entry requiments for foreigners:


Tourist Travel to Russia

  1. Passport must be valid at least 3 months after the visa expires;
  2. Tickets and documents,  that prove the period of Your stay in Russia;
  3. Russian tourist Visa.

        For further information, please, contact  Russian Embassy or Consulate in Your country.



Children apply for separate visas if they travel on their own passports. Non-traveling parents must confirm in an affidavit their consent for their children's travel. If the child's surname differs from that of his (her) parents, a copy of the child's birth certificate must be enclosed.



Federal Migration Service should be notified about your arrival  within 7 working days upon arrival (starting from the date of arrival)  to the Russian Federation  (excluding weekends and official holidays).

There are three ways to get registered within the Federal Migration Service:

  1. Visa registration at a hotel where You're staying.
    If You are going to stay at a hotel, then the hotel  must take care of Your Visa registration in the local UVIR (Police).

  2. Visa registration at an inviting Travel Agency "Triumph".
    You have to visit our office within 7 working days from the date of arrival (date of arrival is included in these 7 days). We will perform the data of your visa registration in the UVIR (Police).

  3. Visa registration at the Police with apartments owner.
    In case the owner is not able to register You, please contact us during first 7 working days.